Booking Conditions – Please, read carefully
1. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of Castle Travel website bookings as well as all other bookings made with us
- A ‘Client’ is all persons named on the website/booking form intending to travel with Castle Travel. A ‘Product’ is any service sold by Castle Travel. All Clients will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all Booking Conditions. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking on our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age. To confirm a booking Castle Travel requires that the agent has taken full payment of all monies due. A contract between the Client and Castle Travel comes into existence when Castle Travel has confirmed the booking in writing and issued a Confirmation. The person signing the booking form, or booking on the internet, (that incorporates these terms and conditions) warrants that s/he has full authority to do so on behalf of all persons whose names appear thereon, and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and understand these terms and conditions. The said contract, including all matters arising from it, is subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. No employees or representatives of Castle Travel have any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and conditions, not to undertake any liability whatsoever on behalf of Castle Travel, unless such be in writing and signed by the Director of Castle Travel. Castle Travel reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion without further explanation.
2. Amendments and Cancellations by Clients
- Clients can cancel at any time. The cancellation will be effected at the time that Castle Travel receives a written request from the Client and the following cancellation charges will apply (see note below if a package contains airfares):
- 30 or more days before departure: cancellation without cancellation charges.
- 28 through 29 days before departure: 10% of the total package
- 21 through 27 days before departure: 20% of the total package
- 14 through 20 days before departure: 50% of the total package
- 7 through 13 days before departure: 70% of the total package
- Less than 6 days before departure: 100% of the total package.
- No refund is given for a partially used Product.
- If the package contains flights, the booking period is min. 45 days and a fine of 50% of the total package will be charged if cancellation is done between 14 and 45 days before departure.
- If airline tickets have been issued at the time of cancellation, an additional airline cancellation fee and service charge will be assessed.
- Cruise Reservations are not refundable if canceled within 15 days of departure.
- On special occasions (public holidays), these conditions may be modified. The Customer must be informed in writing about this fact by the Provider in advance.
- After the booking has been confirmed proposed amendments must be advised by ‘the Lead Client’ and will incur an administration fee of equivalent to GBP 30.00 except for the first change that will incur no fee. No requested change can be guaranteed.
- If any number of the party is prevented from traveling because of death, injury, or serious illness of the client, close relative or friend, redundancy, or jury service, it may be possible to transfer the booking to another suitable person or departure date or a tour of similar standard and cost provided that written notice is confirmed by Castle Travel. We strongly advise all clients however to secure cancellation insurance as soon as a booking is made, to cover themselves for these situations.
- If a refund is payable by Castle Travel to the Client, the refund amount will be calculated according to the conditions set out in Section 2.1 and with consideration of evidence of exceptional circumstances. Castle Travel will not pay fees charged to the Client by the Client’s bank for processing the credited amount.
3. Information and Pricing Policy
- Prices on the Castle Travel website are correct at the time of publication. Before a booking is confirmed, Castle Travel reserves the right to amend these prices due to any circumstances outside the control of Castle Travel such as but not limited to changes relating to governmental action, increases in transportation costs (including schedule airfares and the cost of fuel) changes in any dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services (including landing taxes or embarkation/disembarkation fees at airports), increases in admission fees. Tour accommodations are based on twin/double share accommodation for single travelers – a single supplement is required.
- Bank transfers are accepted as the full amount payable as published unless booked and paid immediately by the website where credit card details and payment in EURO are required. If alternative arrangements, payment must be settled by the Client by bank transfer within 3 days after receipt of the invoice (if not stated otherwise). Payments can be made in TL, USD and EURO by arrangement with the office. Castle Travel (Tekin Turizm Seyahat) is a registered business in Turkey.
- Product information is published by Castle Travel in good faith and Castle Travel will use its best endeavors to operate all Products as advertised. Castle Travel reserves the right to change any of the facilities and services described in its publications and itineraries and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment resulting from any change.
4. Cancellation By Castle Travel
- Some Castle Travel Products are subject to a minimum number of participants. Castle Travel reserves the right to cancel any confirmed booking in any circumstances, however, Castle Travel will not cancel a Guaranteed Departure Product except in the unusual circumstances of force majeure, defined here as war, the threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, flight cancellation or any other external circumstances beyond the control of Castle Travel. Compensation is not available if Castle Travel is forced to cancel or in any way change a tour due to force majeure but where Castle Travel is unable to provide the tour booked, Castle Travel will return to the Client all monies paid to Castle Travel (less any insurance premiums paid) or offer an alternative date or holiday of comparable standard.
5. Tour Meeting Point
- Clients are fully responsible for transportation to and from the Tour Meeting Point if no hotel pick-up is included. The Tour Meeting Points are as set out in the relevant Itinerary or as advised by Castle Travel.
6. Travel Insurance
- Adequate insurance is mandatory for all Clients to cover at least but not limited to medical and repatriation expenses, loss of luggage and cancellation or curtailment of a Product and should not exclude any planned adventure activities from the time of booking for the full duration of the Product as a minimum. A Client and his personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the client. Castle Travel accepts no liability on the Client’s behalf where Castle Travel has provided a Product of reasonable standard. Clients are fully responsible for arranging their insurance.
7. Liability of Castle Travel
- Castle Travel Products and in particular, adventure activities, contain an element of risk to the personal safety of the Client that other package holidays may not contain. By accepting these Booking Conditions Clients are aware of the risks inherent in their chosen travel and Clients undertake such risks of their own volition. Castle Travel accepts no liability of Client’s damages where Castle Travel has fulfilled its Duty of Care to Clients by providing Products of a reasonable standard. Castle Travel accepts no liability if there has been no fault on the part of Castle Travel or its’ suppliers, and the reason for the claimed damages was either the Client’s fault or a result of unusual circumstances beyond the control of Castle Travel by force majeure and the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care.
- In respect of carriage by air, sea and rail and the provision of accommodation, Castle Travel’s liability in the said cases will be limited in the manner provided by the relevant international conventions.
- Castle Travel accepts no liability if additional costs to the Client are incurred through delay, accident, or disruption of the Product(s) beyond the control of Castle Travel by force majeure.
8. Travel Documentation
- It is the responsibility of the Clients to own a valid passport, visa permits, vaccinations, preventative medicines and other medical certificates and all necessary travel documents. Castle Travel is not liable for damages arising from changes in regulations or laws to the necessary travel document requirements. Information about these matters is given in good faith by Castle Travel but without liability.
9. Health and Conduct
- All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves before booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of their chosen tour as described in the itinerary. Any Clients with pre-existing medical conditions or illness must declare the true nature of such conditions at the time of booking, and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tour. Such a client is required to provide a medical statement from a General Practitioner to confirm they are fit to travel. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and relieve Castle Travel from any obligations and liability.
10. Client Exclusion and Local Law
- Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Castle Travel employees and representatives and its supplier’s employees and representatives whilst on tour. If in the opinion of such persons, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour without prior notice or any liability on the part of Castle Travel. In the case of Client ill health, Castle Travel may make such arrangements as it sees fit and recovers the costs thereof from the Client. Passengers agree to comply with the laws and regulations of the countries they travel to. Castle Travel shall not be liable to any Clients who commit illegal or unlawful acts whilst on tour.
- Our authorized representatives may take photographs and films of our Clients while using any Castle Travel Product. Castle Travel reserves the right to use said material for any advertising or promotion without obtaining further consent. Castle Travel also reserves the right to use any comments Clients make, questionnaires, or complimentary letters concerning Castle Travel or its Products in promotional literature. If you contact us we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name or phone number and address. Other than circumstances such as unlawful activity or serious threats to health and safety, we do not share Personal Information with any government agencies or other businesses.
- If the Client has a complaint about any of the Product arrangements the Client must raise the complaint immediately with a Castle Travel employee so that Castle Travel can use its best endeavors to rectify the problem. Castle Travel cannot rectify a problem it is unaware of. Failure to complain about the spot will extinguish or at least reduce Castle Travel’s liability to pay compensation. Should Castle Travel be unable to resolve the problem on the spot a complaint must be made in writing within 28 days of completion of the tour or activity.
- Tour accommodations are based on twin/double share accommodation. For single travelers – a single supplement is required. Where relevant, online internet bookings will have separate pricing for single travelers to select, where accommodation is provided for those activities. Castle Travel will make every effort to accommodate people traveling together, in their requested room type, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
14. Minimum Number Products
- Minimum Number Products are all Products that are not listed as Guaranteed Departure Products.
- If there is only a small number (Castle Travel’s discretion) of Clients booked on a Minimum Number of Products that are canceled for that reason, Castle Travel will inform the Client (or Client’s Agent) one week in advance. In such a case the Client is given the free of charge option of changing to an alternative date or Product of comparable value or a refund of all monies paid.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website;
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- You may only use our website for your purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- If we provide you with a user ID and password, you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person. You must keep your password confidential and you must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and Castle travel will not be held liable for any losses or cancellations arising out of such a failure.
- Castle Travel may cancel your account at any time at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.