2 Days Cappadocia Package Tour
We present you our tour called 2 Days Cappadocia Package Tour which is one of the Turkey package tours from Izmir.
Duration: 2 days 1 nights
Tour Style: Small Group Tour
Pickup Point: Izmir-Turkey
Highlights: Goreme Open Air Museum, Pasabag Valley, Kaymakli Under The Ground City, Guvercinlik Valley (Pigeon Valley), Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley), Uchisar Castle, Avanos.
05:30 Early morning transfer to Izmir airport with the private transfer
07:00 Direct Flight from Izmir to Nevsehir or Kayseri.
08:10 Arrive at Nevsehir or Kayseri, and meeting with your guide, and transfer to Cappadocia with Shuttle
09:30 Arrive in Cappadocia
WHY SHOULD YOU SEE CAPPADOCIA?
You can see the fairy chimneys, which are seen in only a few parts of the world, as intensely as in Cappadocia. Ranking 5th in the “New 25 Wonders of the World” list published in the Times Newspaper, Cappadocia has also been on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List since 1985. The region, which includes Nevşehir, Kırşehir, Niğde, Aksaray and Kayseri and is generally called Cappadocia, is a region where the ashy and soft layer of the volcanic land created by Erciyes Mountain, Güllü Mountain and Hasan Mountain, about 60 million years ago, has been caused by wind and wind energy for millions of years.
It is a very characteristic region shaped by the erosion by rain water. Also It is 100% recommended to take part in a Hot Air Balloon tour in Cappadocia, where you can sail through the skies whilst watching the sunrise over the extraordinary lands and its casting shadows. You will be to see far and wide on this magical Cappadocia tour. Now, Cappadocia is currently located within the territory of the Republic of Turkey.
DAY1: Red Tour Cappadocia (Northern Cappadocia)
You will be picked up from the hotel or pick-up point at 05:30 am, and we’ll be on our way to the airport. You will travel towards Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport with a 07:00 flight from Izmir. After landing at the Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, our transfer staff will meet you. Afterwards, You will begin your journey to Northern Cappadocia.
We start our tour with the Goreme Open Air Museum where it is a place that has witnessed a history of 2000 years. Afterwards,we will visit Pasabag Valley which used to be called “Monks Valley” and “Pasabagı Valley”, is full of unique fairy chimneys.We will also visit Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley) which is a Special Valley where Different Fairy Chimney, Formations can be observed. Then, we will be walking along the Red River which is the longest river of Turkey. At 5 pm our first day tour ends and take you to the hotel for overnight.
DAY2: Green Tour Cappadocia (Southern Cappadocia)
We will pick you from the hotel around 10 am and our Green Tour begins.First we will visit Uchisar Castle which is a magnificent view of the sunrise and sunset, the castle at a height that provides the opportunity to see Goreme-Zelve-Ortahisar and Avanos from a bird’s eye view. You can catch the unique view of fairy chimneys in the Red Valley, where you can best watch the sunset within the borders of Turkey.
The next stop will be Kaymakli Under The Ground City. A magical journey awaits you from the entrance of the city, when you combine concrete structures and your imagination, it is not difficult to see old people living in the city, living in underground houses and cooking, make sure to visit and enjoy.
When our tour called 2 Days Cappadocia Package Tour is completed, we will transfer you to Nevsehir or Kayseri airport to take a flight to Izmir. Afterwards we take you to hotel in Izmir with private transfer.
- Hot Air Balloon Tour is optional in Cappadocia. Please ask for the price.
- Tours are maximum with 12 people
- If you wish, you can extend the Turkey Package Tour for 1 or 2 days. We can also arrange the Turkey Package Tour as a private tour upon your request.
- Extra Local Tours in Cappadocia such as Dervish Show, Turkish night show in the cave, ATV and Jeep Safari, Horse and Camel Riding are optional. Please ask for the price.
- Please make a note that there will be a short shopping break during the tour where you will have the chance to see and buy some handmade traditional souvenirs, carpets and seramic to take back home according to the tour destinations mentioned. (For our group tours.) You can enjoy your tour hassle free with no shopping stops in private tours.
Cappadocia: MDC Cave Hotel,Asiana Cave House Hotel,Heaven Cave Hotel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TOUR?
- One night accomadation
- Domestic Flight Tickets
- Private Transfers to and from Izmir Airports
- Shuttle transfers(air-conditioned vehicle) in Cappadocia
- English-speaking tour guide during the tours
- 2 Local Lunch (Vegetarian lunch option available upon request)
- Entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR?
- On personal expenses
- Tips to Guide and Driver