Cappadocia Daily Private Trip
Day Tour Turkey
We present you our tour called Cappadocia Daily Private Trip, which is one of day tours from Istanbul.
Duration: 1 Day
Pickup Point: Istanbul-Turkey
Highlights: Goreme Open Air Museum, Pasabag Valley, Kaymakli Under The Ground City, Guvercinlik Valley (Pigeon Valley), Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley), Uchisar Castle, Avanos
05:30 Early morning transfer to Istanbul airport with the private transfer
07:00 Direct Flight from Istanbul to Nevsehir or Kayseri.
08:10 Arrive at Nevsehir or Kayseri, and meeting with your guide, and transfer to Cappadocia with private transfer
09:30 Arrive in Cappadocia
10:00 Full Day Cappadocia Tour
WHY SHOULD YOU SEE CAPPADOCIA?
You can’t see the fairy chimneys, which are seen in only a few parts of the world, as intensely as in Cappadocia. Cappadocia is 5th in the “New 25 Wonders of the World” list by Times. It’s a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site since 1985. Often referred to as Cappadocia, the region covers Nevsehir, Kırsehir, Nigde, Aksaray and Kayseri. Formed about 60 million years ago by Mount Erciyes, Güllü Dağ and Mount Hasan, the ashy, soft volcanic layer has been sculpted by the wind over the ages.
It is a very characteristic region shaped by the erosion by rain water.Also It is 100% recommended to take part in a Hot Air Balloon tour in Cappadocia, where you can sail through the skies whilst watching the sunrise over the extraordinary lands and its casting shadows. You will be to see far and wide on this magical Cappadocia tour. Now, Cappadocia is currently located within the territory of the Republic of Turkey.
CONCEPT OF THE TOUR
You will be picked up from the hotel or pick-up point at 05:30 am, and we’ll be on our way to the airport. You will travel towards Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport with a 07:00 flight from Istanbul. After landing at the Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, our transfer staff will meet you. Afterwards, You will begin your journey to Cappadocia.We start our tour with the Goreme Open Air Museum where it is a place that has witnessed a history of 2000 years. Afterwards,we will visit Pasabag Valley which used to be called “Monks Valley” and “Pasabagı Valley”, is full of unique fairy chimneys.
The next stop will be Kaymakli Under The Ground City. A magical journey awaits you from the entrance of the city, when you combine concrete structures and your imagination, it is not difficult to see old people living in the city, living in underground houses and cooking, make sure to visit and enjoy.
Also you will be able to visit below places respectively:
- Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley):It is a is a Special Valley where Different Fairy Chimney, Formations can be observed
- Guvercinlik Valley (Pigeon Valley) which starts from Uchisar and extends to Goreme and covers an area of 4 kilometers, got its name from the pigeon nests carved into the rocks
- Uchisar Castle A magnificent view of the sunrise and sunset, the castle at a height that provides the opportunity to see Goreme-Zelve-Ortahisar and Avanos from a bird’s eye view.
- Avanos It is a very beautiful and magnificent area with the Red River side, parks, green areas, and a swinging Bridge.
When the Tour of Cappadocia Daily Trip(Private Tour) is completed we will transfer you Nevsehir or Kayseri airport end of the day Tour of Istanbul.
16:30 End of the Cappadocia Day Tour
17:00 Depart from Cappadocia to Nevsehir or Kayseri airport with private transfer.
19:30 Flight from Nevsehir or Kayseri to Istanbul
20:30 Arrive in Istanbul, Arrival meeting at the airport and transfer back to your hotel with private transfer.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TOUR?
- Domestic Flight Tickets
- Private Transfers to and from Istanbul Airports
- Private Transfers to and Cappadocia
- English-speaking tour guide during the tours
- 1 Local Lunch (Vegetarian lunch option available upon request)
- Entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR?
- On personal expenses
- Tips to Guide and Driver