Cappadocia Daily Trip by bus
Day Tour Turkey
We present you our tour called Cappadocia Daily Trip by bus, which is one of our tours from Istanbul.
Duration: 1 Day
Time: 07:00 pm
Pickup Point: Istanbul-Turkey
Highlights: Goreme Open Air Museum, Pasabag Valley, Kaymakli Under The Ground City, Guvercinlik Valley (Pigeon Valley), Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley), Uchisar Castle, Avanos
19:00 Transfer to the Istanbul Bus station with shuttle
21:00 The bus will leave Istanbul.
Next day 06:00 Arrival at Nevsehir bus station. Then the shuttle bus will take you to Urgup.You will have time to rest.
Cappadocia Private Tour starts at 09:00 between 09:30 am.
Cappadocia Tour end at about 16:00 between 17:00 pm. Transfer to the bus station. Overnight bus to Istanbul.
WHY SHOULD YOU SEE CAPPADOCIA?
You can’t see the fairy chimneys, which are seen in only a few parts of the world, as intensely as in Cappadocia. Ranking 5th in the “New 25 Wonders of the World” list published in the Times Newspaper, Cappadocia has also been on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List since 1985. The region, which includes Nevşehir, Kırşehir, Niğde, Aksaray and Kayseri and is generally called Cappadocia, is a region where the ashy and soft layer of the volcanic land created by Erciyes Mountain, Güllü Mountain and Hasan Mountain, about 60 million years ago, has been caused by wind and wind energy for millions of years.
It is a very characteristic region shaped by the erosion by rain water.Also It is 100% recommended to take part in a Hot Air Balloon tour in Cappadocia, where you can sail through the skies whilst watching the sunrise over the extraordinary lands and its casting shadows. You will be to see far and wide on this magical Cappadocia tour. Now,Cappadocia is currently located within the territory of the Republic of Turkey.
CONCEPT OF THE TOUR
We start our tour with the Goreme Open Air Museum where it is a place that has witnessed a history of 2000 years. Afterwards,we will visit Pasabag Valley which used to be called “Monks Valley” and “Pasabagı Valley”, is full of unique fairy chimneys.The next stop will be Kaymakli Under The Ground City. A magical journey awaits you from the entrance of the city, when you combine concrete structures and your imagination, it is not difficult to see old people living in the city, living in underground houses and cooking, make sure to visit and enjoy. Also you will be able to visit below places respectively:
- Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley):It is a is a Special Valley where Different Fairy Chimney, Formations can be observed
- Guvercinlik Valley (Pigeon Valley) which starts from Uchisar and extends to Goreme and covers an area of 4 kilometers, got its name from the pigeon nests carved into the rocks
- Uchisar Castle A magnificent view of the sunrise and sunset, the castle at a height that provides the opportunity to see Goreme-Zelve-Ortahisar and Avanos from a bird’s eye view.
- Avanos It is a very beautiful and magnificent area with the Red River side, parks, green areas, and a swinging Bridge.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TOUR?
- Pick-up from Sultanahmet/Old Town, Taksim, and drop-off,
- Transportation by a comfortable AC nonsmoking Luxurious Car/Van
- English Speaking Driver (1-3 people car)
- Entry fees to the sites and museums in Cappadocia
- Parking fees
- Local Lunch
- Local taxes and service charges
- Highway price
- Mineral water
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR?
- Swimming fee for Cleopatra Pool
- On personal expenses
- Tips to Guide and Driver